henry/chapman family

  • Carol Cherry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      My grandfather, James Albert Henry, was born on St. Helena in 1882.  His father was Angelo Henry.  His mother was Maria Chapman.  They were married on St. Helena 24 Sept 1864.  There were 10  children born between 1864 and 1885.  At some point, the family emigrated to South Africa.  My grandfather emigrated to USA via England in 1907. AS a child, I was told that Angelo was in the British Army.  I am looking for any information/descendents of this family.  Thank you