Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Currency

  • A.H.Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14 12:00 PM
      At the Volcano Club on the American base on Ascension Island you can pay in St Helena/Ascension coinage, but you'll always get the change in US Dollars.

      Regards,
      Alexander

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 14 4:49 PM

        As a very proud Aussie, Ted, I think Caroline was talking about Oz, not Canada.   I remember being in Zimbabwe a few years back and being offered a huge pile of Zim in exchange for a much smaller bundle of Zam. Oh dear, what a mess we've made of the world!
        Cheers,
        Ally