Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Napoleon doll

  • Caroline Gaden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
      Thanks Adelle for your suggestions. I tried Google with the search
      criteria 'Napoleon doll' and found there is a brand of makeup called
      Napoleon Perdis (from memory) with a Baby Doll collection and I'm sure
      every single eyeliner and every lipstick has its own Google entry. There
      is also a type of doll of a rock star/singer/entertainer whose first
      name is Napoleon so it's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff. I ended
      up with lots of NOTs in my search criteria!! Even what I thought were
      collectible doll shops were unable to help and eBay also came up negative.
      Thanks for the specific web sites you gave, I'll go back and have
      another browse and also hope some more dolls have appeared.
      Appreciate your help
      Caroline