Napoleon doll

  • Caroline Gaden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hello All
      Can anyone advise where I might find a doll dressed as Napoleon. I have
      a photographic project in mind.
      I've searched on Google and Ebay and several doll collectors sites but
      all in vain.
      Does anyone from the Island know if such a thing is available there ...
      I'm talking dolls not china figures like Beswick
      Any help gratefully received!
      Cheers
      Caroline
    • Adele
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010
        If you Google "Napoleon doll" you'll find a few sites that have them - not sure if these are what you have in mind?

        Good luck

      • Caroline Gaden
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
          Thanks Adelle for your suggestions. I tried Google with the search
          criteria 'Napoleon doll' and found there is a brand of makeup called
          Napoleon Perdis (from memory) with a Baby Doll collection and I'm sure
          every single eyeliner and every lipstick has its own Google entry. There
          is also a type of doll of a rock star/singer/entertainer whose first
          name is Napoleon so it's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff. I ended
          up with lots of NOTs in my search criteria!! Even what I thought were
          collectible doll shops were unable to help and eBay also came up negative.
          Thanks for the specific web sites you gave, I'll go back and have
          another browse and also hope some more dolls have appeared.
          Appreciate your help
          Caroline