RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Sefton, Hubbard, Harris, Undrell, Elliot, Fowler, Chambers,

  • foxhome
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010

      Lynn, I only have Serg Hubbard on my list with one slave

      No

      Name of Proprietior

      Name of Slave

      Age

      Description

      Value

      Remarks

      217

      Sergeant Hubbard

      Jane

      15

      A useful house servant

      25

      Regards

      Colin

      Date: 07/22/10 17:13:12

      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Harris / Bowers

      Hello - I have just joined 'the group' and wondered if perhaps one of your Bowers married a Brooks in Port Elizabeth. I understand Ellen/Elizabeth/Lena Bowers came from Knysna.
      Regards,
      Maureen

    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010

        Thanks, Colin!   Sgt Hubbard was my GGG Grandfather.

        Regards,
        Lynn