[St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Sefton, Hubbard, Harris, Undrell, Elliot, Fowler, Chambers,

  • jmichaud78
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2010
      I have a Henry Boyce HArris. His daughter Charlotte born 1801 Kent, England was married to William Andrews and he was in the Artillery on St Helena.

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn" <champnrse@...> wrote:

      > Hi Maureen,
      >
      > Noted you are seeking "Harris" from St. Helena. My GGG Grandmother was
      > Elizabeth Harris Hubbard, b. Abt 1797 , unknown location. She was the
      > dgt of Henry Boyce Harris, and the wife of Daniel Hubbard. Daniel and E
      > lizabeth Hubbard Harris had at least 6 children on St. Helena. (Sgt Major
      > Henry Boyce Harris and Sgt Daniel Hubbard were with the St. Helena East
      > India Company, and both were born in Britain.)
      >
      > Colin, would be interested if Harris' and Hubbard's slaves listed in the
      > document you are examining. Thank you for any assist.
      >
      > Lynn M West

    • foxhome
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010

        Lynn, I only have Serg Hubbard on my list with one slave

        No

        Name of Proprietior

        Name of Slave

        Age

        Description

        Value

        Remarks

        217

        Sergeant Hubbard

        Jane

        15

        A useful house servant

        25

        Regards

        Colin

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010

          Thanks, Colin!   Sgt Hubbard was my GGG Grandfather.

          Regards,
          Lynn