Williams and Jacobs

  • A S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 9:36 PM
      I would love to have information on the following women who moved  from St
      Helena to Tristan da Cunha in 1827

      1) MARY JACOBS  born approx 1816 and who married Peter Green (Pieter Groen) from
      Katwyk Holland who was one of the earlier settlers  on Tristan.

      2) MARIA WILLIAMS  born approx 1810  and married Alexander Cotton (he too was
      one of the first Tristan settlers.

      I would really appreciate any information  as I believe that these are my
      great-great grandmothers.

      Thanks for any help provided.

      Tony Stange
      Montreal Canada