Benjamin Grant

  • iekrauss
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2004
      Looking for any information on Benjamin Grant, or any other Grants.
      Researching for a friend, who only has the name of her
      ggfather ..Benjamin Grant...Possible Stroud connection....Tahnk you,
      Isebelle
    • wendyphllps
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "iekrauss"
        <iekrauss@y...> wrote:
        > Looking for any information on Benjamin Grant, or any other Grants.
        > Researching for a friend, who only has the name of her
        > ggfather ..Benjamin Grant...Possible Stroud connection....Tahnk
        you,
        > Isebelle

        I have sent a previous e-mail but had no response. My husband is
        also tracing his family tree and Benjamin Grant was his Great
        Grandfather. I have a lot of info Ihave found out about the family
        if you would like to get in touch.

        Thanks

        Wendy Grant-Phillips
      • Isebelle Krauss
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
          Thank you.....I have been off line or rather without a PC for over 6 weeks., my one PC was eaten by a "worm" the other literally died of old age, and had to be replaced........the worm one is now fixwd, and I would love to get the info for Carol, who incidently, must then be directly related to your husband.........her father died when she was young and her info is scanty.........She is not well at all, and the sooner I can get the information sorted out for her, the happier I will be and so will she....regards, Isebelle.

          Isebelle E Krauss
          tel. 011 954 6666
          cell 082 851 5648