Jane Ellis

  • artoriousellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 9:15 PM
      Hi Group,
      I am looking for the marriage of JANE ELLIS , born on the Island on 22 March 1833 , daughter of John & Mary Ann Ellis.
      If anyone has information or access to information regarding marriages on St Helena I would be most grateful for any help. It may be that Jane was not married on the Island but could have left & married elsewhere.
      I have information which suggests that she was married to a JOHN DAVIS , however I am unable to confirm this as fact.
      Any help would be most welcome
      Rob
    • Leonard Meek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30 1:53 AM
        Does anyone know if there any Magnett or Maggott families still living on
        the island?

        Leonard