Re: Miller/Crowie

  • simnic41
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hi Tim,

      I have a bit more information.

      James Miller died on the island, August 19th 1932 aged 75years.
      I found a postcard addressed to him from Castries Quarter, St Lucia and the message is in antillean creole (I am unable to translate it)This leads me to believe that he is from there.

      According to my mother, James was involved with the Salvation Army as a band master.

      He married Emily Ruth Smith.

      I hope you have information on this line of Millers.

      Kind Regards
      Sim