Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] 49 just do it

  • A.H.Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
      List moderator's message:

      As Shirley Morgan is a legitimate member of this list, I assume her PC or email address was hijacked.  I try very hard to keep this list spam free and apologise for this unpreventable instance of spam.  I also feel sorry for Shirley.

      Please do not reply to this message on-list.

      Regards,
      Alexander Schulenburg