49 just do it

  • Shirley Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
      8    dear
      i really feel happy , last week i bought a apple laptop from
      a chinese company , now i had receive it
      i like it very much .now i am happy to share my happyness to you
      the site is < e-overshop.com >
      thousands of products
      sure you will like it
      good luck

      Meet local singles online. Browse profiles for FREE!
    • A.H.Schulenburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
        List moderator's message:

        As Shirley Morgan is a legitimate member of this list, I assume her PC or email address was hijacked.  I try very hard to keep this list spam free and apologise for this unpreventable instance of spam.  I also feel sorry for Shirley.

        Please do not reply to this message on-list.

        Regards,
        Alexander Schulenburg