Charles Rolliston 1868

  • haney_sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      I am searching for information on Charles and Anna Rolliston. They
      were in St. Helenas in 1868 when their son John was born. By 1871
      they were back in England. The 1881 census showa his occupation as a
      stone mason and I was wondering if any large buildings were built at
      this time also if there are any birth records for this period. Sharon
      Haney