Marshall

  • Hilary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      I am looking for information on Joseph Marshall. DOB about 1839. His father's name was also Joseph. I have no details for his mother.
      Joseph was of "African heritage" as documented at his baptism in NSW in 1867.
      Joseph left St Helena about 1865 and went to New South Wales, Australia.
      Any details would be gratefully received.