Charles Richards

  • corinnebrittain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hello
      Does anyone have any information on my grandfather Charles Richards?. I have been told that he was born on St. Helena in 1891 and died in cape town, South Africa in the 1950s. His father was possibly Archibald Richards and married to Mary Emily Peters. May thanks. Corinne Brittain
    • claireglazebrook@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
        Hi Corinne,

        Just found your post from a couple of years ago and wondered if you did find any more information on Archibald Richards and Mary Emily Peters as they too are ancestors of mine. My great grandfather Robert Hudson was your grandfather Charles's brother.

        Many thanks
        Claire