George Family - St Helena

  • arthur.maree
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2010

      My Great Grand father was Charles Edward George and he was born in 1858. He was married to Rose (probably Rosina, as their second child carries that name) born in 1857. They were resident in Grahamstown, South Africa and were there in 1881, as I have the Baptismal record for their first child from the Anglican Church in that town. The family have died out in Grahamstown, but according to some older folk in the town, they were from St Helena. Can anyone connect this family to St Helena?