Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: HOPKINS

  • Merilyn Pedrick
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2010
      Hi Lisa

      James Samuel Graham enlisted in the HEIC in 1826 and went with them to St.
      Helena in 1827 as a bombadier or gunner. His wife was Frances, possibly
      Streightfield, and their first two children were born in St. Helena, James
      Samuel in 1827 and Mary Ann in 1830. Their third child was born in Lambeth,
      London in 1833, so the family must have returned to England by that time.

      I'm wondering if either of the two sons went back to St. Helena in later
      life.

      Best wishes

      Merilyn