John - Family Surname

  • jowen592005
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      My Grandmother Elizabeth Evelyn John was born in St. Helena in 1880. She married Charles William Green in 1900 in St. Paul's Cathedral, Jamestown. Her marriage certificate also had the name Robert Alex John as a witness. I've been unable to find anything at all about her or her family. I would really appreciate any information if anyone has come across this line at all?

      Regards
      Wendy Hall