Charlotte Eleanor Wright

  • olgapurbeck
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2004
      Charlotte (b. 1808) and her 2 younger siblings were all baptised
      together in 1814; (not 1827, as I mistakenly put in my last message.)
    • londonsouthwold
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "olgapurbeck"
        <olgapurbeck@...> wrote:

        > Charlotte (b. 1808) and her 2 younger siblings were all baptised
        > together in 1814; (not 1827, as I mistakenly put in my last message.)

        I am trying to trace my ancestor ELIZABETH WRIGHT b 1780 St Helena, m
        16/6/1802 St Helena. Is there any connection that ytou know of?
      • Anna Dunn
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
          hi was reading your message about wright family, i have wright's in my family tree but i haven't got very far yet
          my nan was emma victoria wright - b,1889  and her parents were john wright and elizabeth but we don't have her surname my nan had six sisters and one brother and she married hermon amos yon in 1906 we dont know anything about my ggrandad john or his family
          if you have any good sites to find info from could you let me all my relatives were born on the island and it is hard going
          thanks
          anna