John Family Surname

  • jowen592005
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      My grandmother Elizabeth Evelyn John was born in St. Helena around 1882. She Married my grandfather Charles William Green in 1900. He was in the Army and they left St. Helena shortly afterwards. I know nothing about my grandmother or her family. I wondered if there are any relatives of this John family alive and on the Island. Any help would be most appreciated. Wendy