Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Looking for information on Stevens family.

  • A. Russ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010

      Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 8:18 AM
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Looking for information on Stevens family.

      Hello and Happy New Year.

      I was wondering if anyone has any information on the Stevens family from St Helena. My maternal Grandfather was a Stevens. His name was Charles (Charlie) and his father was called William Stevens (Billy). I believe they left St Helena in the forties (maybe earlier). They were in London in 1955 as that was when my mum was born.

      I know very little about my Grandfathers roots as I never met him. My mum and Aunty have little information other than the fact he was from St Helena.

      I look forward to any replies I have.

      Thank you

      Jade Cooper.