James Murray

  • aniphillips89
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      James Nicholas Murray was reportedly born 1833 on St Helena.

      Mother Martha Copson and father William? Murray.
      His Australian death cert says father is James but this could well be wrong.

      William was supposedly guarding Napoleon.

      This info has come from several researchers but I'd like to "prove" it before adding to a FT.

      I have searched every resource I can find on St Helena with no success.

      Cheers
      Annie