Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Sims birth. 1820.

  • MICHAEL ROYLE
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
      Chris
      Thankyou for the reply but I cannot find any connection.
      Regards
      Mike

      From: MICHAEL ROYLE <miroy@btinternet. com>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist. ] Sims birth. 1820.
      To: st-helena-genealogy @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 11:33 AM

      I am new to the forum so please excuse any lack of etiquette.

      I am searching for the birth record of my GGgrandfather' s, (Joseph George Sims) birth, on St. Helena in 1820 and also possibly the marriage of his parents, (Names unknown).

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Kind regards

      Mike