Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Sims birth. 1820.

  • Chris Everett
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
      This may be of little direct use, but my great grandmother Annie Bagley married Robert Sim, a Stonemason on St Helena in 1880. He died aged 38, two years later, so he must have been born about 1842. She then married George Weston.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
        Chris
        Thankyou for the reply but I cannot find any connection.
        Regards
        Mike