richardson / graham family tree

  • lessie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      any one knows anything about the birth of my great grandmother, I have just learnt from the home affairs in south africa that my ggrandmother's name was maude alice richardson and my ggrand father's name was either andrew simon graham or simon andrew graham,their son edward graham was born around 1925!! thanks to anyone with info!!

      cheers