Sims birth. 1820.

  • MICHAEL ROYLE
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      I am new to the forum so please excuse any lack of etiquette.

      I am searching for the birth record of my GGgrandfather's, (Joseph George Sims) birth, on St. Helena in 1820 and also possibly the marriage of his parents, (Names unknown).

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Kind regards

      Mike
    • Chris Everett
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
        This may be of little direct use, but my great grandmother Annie Bagley married Robert Sim, a Stonemason on St Helena in 1880. He died aged 38, two years later, so he must have been born about 1842. She then married George Weston.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
          Chris
          Thankyou for the reply but I cannot find any connection.
          Regards
          Mike