Weston Family

  • chrisioy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      With all the recent activity on the site, I am hoping that some of you might be able to help.

      I am looking for some assistance in tracing my g-grandfather George Weston who married Annie Sim, nee Bagley in 1882 in St John's Church on the Island. He and his children (my grandmother plus her siblings) came to Cape Town in about 1891, but I am looking to connect George - born about 1857 or 1859 to the previous Westons on the Island. Charles Weston was Marshall and Jailer around 1821 at the time of Napoleon's imprisonment and I have traced his descendants for 2 more generations, but which of his descendants was George Weston's father I cannot establish at present.
      Regards
      Chris Everett