Graham family history on st helena

  • lester.palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi, sorry to be a bother, My mother just told me my great grandmoter's maiden name was Richardson - Maude Richardson whom married Henry Graham in St Helena Island,still cant find any information on the websites provided, I reckon my great grandmother must have been born in the late 1800's or early 1900's as my grandfather wa born on 10/12/25 in Jamestown St.Helena