COOPER FAMILY

  • hunnybugs69
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      HI ALL

      I AM ONCE AGAIN APPEALING TO ALL YOU GOOD SAINTS OUT THERE TO PLEASE HELP ME FIND ANY INFO ON MY GRANDFATHER AND GR GRANDMOTHER. WALTER LEISTER COOPER WAS BORN IN JAMESTOWN ON THE 26 FEBRUARY 1903 TO A EMMA COOPER, NO FATHER IS LISTED. HE LATER CAME TO CAPE TOWN WHERE HE SETTLED AND MARRIED FRANCIS MCKENZIE. I BELIEVE HE HAD A BROTHER GEORGE.
      IF ANY ONE HAS ANY INFO ON THE COOPERS OF ST HELENA ,PLEASE FORWARD.

      THANK YOU

      CHERYL