Graham heritage from St Helena

  • lester.palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 3:32 AM
      Hi
      I hope any one would be able to help me, I really dont know where to start.

      My great grand parents is from St Helena, my grand dad and grand mom was born in St helena,I believe in the late 1890's and then immigrated to SA roughly about 1930's.
      I have no idea what jobs they were doing all I know is that my Great grand dad's name was Henry Graham and his wife's name was Maude Graham(dont really know her maiden name).Maude gave birth to my grandfather named Edward William Graham which was born on 10/12/1925 in Jamestown,St Helena,they migrated to SA I believe in the 1930's as he married my grand mother in SA (JHB) - Maria Louisa Graham - they have 9kids of which my mom is one of them!!I believe my grandfather must have been a mechanic or something as all of his sons followed into that trade!!

      Any one please help, would be greatly appreciated

      Kind Regards
      Lester