[St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena Artillery

  • Brian M Morley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hi,
      Find attached the Records of the St Helena Artillery & St Helena Records that may assist you
      in your quest.
      Happy Hunting

      Brian M Morley
      Ipswich Queensland Australia

      Hi!,
          Does anyone know were there are any information,records,like
      pension, enlistment, etc,on the St Helena Artillery. I'm trying to
      find any records for a John Osborn(e) who married a slave
      called "Priscilla" on the 11th June 1825. Priscilla was a slave to
      Anthony Beale Esq.
          Plus I'm also trying to find any of the above records & informaion
      on a Morris Bennett who married a "Florella" who may have been a free
      slave. They were married on the 26th Dec 1820, Morris was also in the
      St helena Artillery, would there be any records of any kind of John
      Osborn(e) & Morris Bennett, they must have come from the UK? can any
      one be of help please?

      http://www.st-helena.org

      Virus Database (VPS): 0447-1, 19/11/2004
      Tested on: 23/11/2004 5:56:00 AM

    • FFCUK@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2004
        Hi There,

        Where can I get a copy of the Indian Office Records: are they on-line?

        Best regards,

        Frank F Craig
      • deborah jenkins