Weston

  • chrisioy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2009
      My g-grandfather George Weston (A corporal in the RE)was married on St Helena in 1882 to Annie Maria Sim, nee Bagley and my grandmother was born on the Island. I am trying to connect George, probably born in 1857 to 1859, to various other Westons on the Island.
    • Dennis and Jenny
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2009

        Greetings

        I have a Julia Weston on my tree – born St Helena 3 Apr 1806, baptised 11 May 1806, married my ancestor George Melliss 13 May 1827 on the Island but died London in 1884.

        Happy hunting

        Dennis

      • Chris Everett
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2009
          Thanks Dennis

          I am aware of Julia and if it will help can give you the overall tree back to Charles and Sarah Weston. Unfortunately my line doesn't go through her.

          regards

          Chris Everett