reagan/whare/wheare/cooper

  • hunnybugs69
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Hi all, trying to find my great grandmother,Jane Reagan,she married my great grandfather James Whare/Wheare in 1871 on the island while he was serving there in the royal artillery. Would like to know her history, why she was there etc? I cannot find anything on her, also my grandfather on my maternal side, Walter Leister Cooper, born 1903, mother Emma Cooper, I have no other info and cannot seem to find anything on these people from the island.Walter moved to Cape Town but I remember him and my grandmother going over at least once every two years to visit the island. could some one please help.