cooper

  • hunnybugs69
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 6:54 AM
      Hi there, I am trying to trace my grandfather's mom and dad. His name was walter leister Cooper born 1903 Jamestowm St Helena. only his mom's name is on the baptizm certificate, Emma Cooper. Came anyone advise me as to how I would go about finding out about his mother and perhaps try and trace who his dad was and whether there were any brothers or sisters born from Emma. I remember my grandparents visiting the Island on the RMS ship, I am sorry I never asked questions Please someone help!
      Thank you

      Cheryl