Re: Thomas Henry Gardner/Gardiner

  • lunar2scape
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Mary King <mary25656@...> wrote:

      > to all Gardner/Gardiner descendents Iam new to this site,and would like to hear from others that are descended from Samuel and Louisa Timms/Ceaser/Gardner.I was pleased to already see some postings for our family like Thomas Henry Gardiner and Matilda Fogarty/Barry.I descend from Matilda,she was my greatgrandmother,Patrick Fogarty being my grandfather,if anyone wants to share any info or photos,I would really appreciate it. Although I can now piece together a lot of the family like who married who,how many children they had,dates of birth etc.I really don,t know what they looked liked,or any personel stories to them.  with regards Mary.

      Hi Mary

      I think we are already sharing information with you : I think you're the Mary in touch with my sister Jacqui - our grandmother was the youngest of Thomas Henry's children: Mabel.

      Also, I'm in touch with Meena and and with Siobhan's hsuband. Any gaps we can help with, please just ask. Photos would be grand - we have one of Thomas Henry at last! Also, I'm toying with a arranging a Gradiner Family get together in Sussex, - maybe not until next Spring now, but with lots of notice it should work. Would you like to ?

      Looking forward to hearing from you

      Jan