Re: FW: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] petition Airport

  • Crystal Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
      i didn't even know there was a chance that it was NOT going to happen - my family and i have been waiting patiently so we can fly over from Cape Town and check out our family tree! I unfortunately am not British so can't vote- but well done on doing this! we really want this to happen

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
        I'm a Yorkshire Lass born and bred and I've signed the petition - one day I would like to be able to visit the island to trace my roots - the Rawnsley family 1826 to 1836 - St Helena Regiment.

        Thanks for letting me know about it.

        Pauline Jagger