hello??

  • Cherae Halley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009
      hi...i dont know where to begin...

      My late Grandmother, Helen Halley is from the Island of St. Helena.  When I was much younger myself and my parents went to the Island.  Now I am desperately wanting to find out more about her family, surnames: Ellick and John.

      If any one has information, please reply.
      thanks..

      Cherae

    • Hils
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
        Hello Cherae, I have been looking on the St.Helena Genealogy site and came across your message to do with the surname Ellick , my family were on the island and their surname was Ellick i wonder if they were the same family, there was a Patrick, a James and a John Ellick all born on St.Helena in the 1800 to James and Johanna Ellick
        Best wishes, Hilary