BRADSHAW, KILLIN and Mc CALLUM

  • rogerbox@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      I would be very interested to hear if anyone has researched or has
      family connections to the following: John Bradshaw [St HElena
      artillery] who married Elizabeth Killin on the island 15th October
      1813. Also Peter McCallam [St Helen artillery] who married their
      eldest daughter Mary again on the island 16th February 1829. The
      family departed for Bristol in the 1840s.