Williams

  • Marvin Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      My name is Marvin Williams from Cape Town, South Africa.

      I am trying to compile a Williams family tree. The details that I currently have is that my great-grandfather was Francis Williams and my great-grandmother (his wife) was Mary Williams nee George.

      Information that I have, is that they lived in Mechanic's Hall, Jamestown. My great-grandfather served in the merchant navy, and arrived in Cape Town in the early 1900's.

      If anybody can help me in this regard, or give any suggestions as to how I can go about finding more information about my great-grandparents, please feel free to email me on marvinwilliamssa@...