Family Robinson

  • donsneap
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2004
      Hello Everyone,
      I am researching the origins of the family Robinson
      for my brother in law, if anyone has any information that would help
      I would be very grateful.
      Don Sneap
    • Isebelle Krauss
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2004
        HI there, There were various families Robinson who came to South Africa.
        PLease indicate:   I have the entire Robinson pedigree for Robert Robinson, and Marhta Stroud 1820 settlers.  Isebelle

        Isebelle E Krauss(Lloyd)
        082 851 5648
        011 954 6666