998Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Charles Grant

  • Crystal Williams
    Jan 12, 2009
      hi Roger - i unfortunately don't have any info on William -but would like to know what info you have on Louise? please? my gg-grandmother was from st helena and all we know was that her name was louisa but stuck there.but she had children called benjamin and john - so wondering if maybe she could be a relation of yours - did she come to cape town? my louisa came to cape town and married and adolf and later also married a john - could this be the same one?