956Searching for Helen Emma Beatson

  • beatson_mann
    Sep 21, 2008
      Hi to you all, I am researching my ancestor Helen Emma Beatson. Whom I
      believe may have been born on St Helen around 1847, 1848. Her birth
      place was given in Australia, which I find fascinating that she was
      then, at 17 years of age. She must have made the journey from St Helena
      to Australia in her early teens. Oceanic journeys back then, I can
      assume, was no cruise-ship experience¬Ö anyhow, I am very interested to
      know of any information regarding Emma¬Ö Also in anyway, how I can make
      contact with the Government Archivist for genealogical information on
      St Helena?

      Many Thanx Mike
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic