947Richard Clingham

  • shpostcards
    Sep 19, 2008
      Richard Clingham Married Martha? around 1866/7
      Children
      Martha Ann L 1867
      Mary Alice 1871
      Nancy Johanna 1873
      Bertha Jemima 1875
      Richard William 1877
      Emily Louisa 1879
      Rosa georgina 1882
      Edward Fredrick 1877

      I have not found a marriage perhaps they were or were not married or
      married outside St.Helena.
      These Children records were from the baptisms I have the dates .
      Also
      A William Clingham had 8 children from 1858 to 1878 and have yet to
      find if he was a brother Most of the children were born in Longwood
      or Tobacco Plain.

      The earliest marriage of any Clinghams Found on St.Helena.
      James Clingham to Mary Margaret Walker 1878, James Clingham to
      Harriet Rosina Williams 1893,
      And William Richard Clingham to Emily Sussana Henry 1899
      Can anyone fill in anymore of these people.

      Clifford
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic