944Hamiltons of St Helena.

  • chinookstorms
    Sep 16, 2008
      Hello to everyone.

      I am desperately trying to find any information related to the
      Hamilton family from St. Helena. My earliest record is that of Daniel
      Hamilton 1772--1812. I would be interested in any connections
      whatsoever with this family, marriages and relationships with others
      on the island. I believe that some of the family moved to South
      Africa lost at least one other came to Australia.

      I have no information as to where Daniel Hamilton may have originated
      or whether they were other Hamilton descendants on the island.

      Regards to everyone.