934Gardner, Caesar, Timms, Thomas

  • lunar2scape
    May 27, 2008
      New to the group and have found some exciting enquiries already posted.
      At least one message has already been picked up by my sister, re
      Caesar,& Timms, but I can see a lot more connections between C.E.
      Thomas, Henry Benjamin, Louisa Rebecca, Matilda, Samuel Gardner,
      (sometimes Gardiner), St Helena and Rotherhythe, London.

      My family connection is from Samuel, through one of his sons, Thomas
      Henry whose daughter Mabel was my grandmother.

      Togther with my mother we have been looking into Gardiners for 20
      years, (only making progress re St Helena recently) and have lots to
      share.

      Jan