932REED Family

  • mark953597
    May 9, 2008
      Hi Everybody

      Every so often I throw this one back in the pot in the hope that
      someone else has joined the group who may know.

      I have a John REED in the census who is listed as being born in St
      Helena circa 1823.

      He was back in Sunderland for the birth of his first child in 1854 and
      probably married there, as his wife Mary is a local lass.

      The fact he was born in St Helena means his parents must have been
      there (obviously) but I have no idea if they stayed after he left.

      Anyone know of any REED or REID family on the island around that time?

      Best regards
      Mark