926Solomon/Moss families

  • sigridmcmahon
    May 4 3:05 PM
      Hi Colin,
      The Brown Family Papers are held by the University of Cape Town
      Libraries, Manuscripts & Archives Department. They were presented to
      the UCT Libraries in 1976 by Solomon descendant Mrs. Janet McGregor nee
      Dick, 3rd great-granddaughter of Nathaniel Solomon and Phoebe de
      Metz/Mitz, the parents of Saul, Lewis Gideon and Joseph Solomon of St.
      Helena. You'll find a complete Index of these papers online. Some time
      ago I ordered photocopies of some pages relating to the Solomon family.
      I'd be happy to scan these pages in as a PDF-file and make them
      available, just contact me privately. There are no documents, just
      reminiscences and recollections and they contain a number of
      inaccuracies.
      Regards,
      Sigi McMahon
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic