92Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Chamberlain Family of St. Helena

  • Leonie Foley
    Nov 14, 2004
      Hi Sigi,
      Thanks for that information. I've updated my file and I already had some it
      from my LDS IGI searches. I have Saul Solomon marrying Harriet Bryant in
      1824. Do you know if they had any children ?

      I've attached my file for you.

      How come Lewis has the surname Gideon ? I'd very much appreciate any
      information you would be willing to share, especially about the descendants
      of Mary and Eliza Chamberlain who married Solomon brothers.

      Where do you live ? I'm interesed to know of where the original inhabitants
      of St. Helena all ended up. I'd love to visit the Island but it would
      probably cost a fortune to get to such a remote destination.

      Thanks again,

      Leonie Foley
      Australia