896LOUISA LAWRENCE

  • vandermerwe.jenny
    Mar 25, 2008
      Louisa Lawrence was my ggmother, born on the Island of Saint Helena in
      1862. Her parents were Jacob and Martha(nèè Yon). There is a Yon
      family tree, but there seems to be no details of date of marriage of
      Jacob and Martha or whether they had any other children. After a long
      search, I have found no records on when she or her family arrived in
      Cape Town. Louisa was a godmother to Catherine Louisa Weinhardt,
      daugher of Andrew and Hannah Weinhardt. I would appreciate any
      assistance to continue my search.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic