886Our introduction

  • dopeydimwit
    Mar 9, 2008
      Hello everybody

      We're Stuart and Toni Livesey, we live in Hervey Bay Queensland and
      we're here because Toni is tracing her ancestors on her mother's side.

      Like several others here we've traced Toni's line back to James
      William Dasey who was born at Longwood in either 1814 (according to
      East India Company records) or 1817 (according to another researcher
      here in Australia)

      Regardless of which year he was born James went on to found a family
      that seems to have had quite an impact in the Inverell district and,
      at one time, had a town named after them.

      Stuart and Toni
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic